Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2017 Recap
Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2017 (PHM 2017) was the LARGEST pediatric hospital medicine meeting of the year with over 1,200 attendees from across the country and internationally.
Tri-sponsored by the Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the Academic Pediatric Association (APA), PHM 2017 offered an all-inclusive arrangement of educational and networking opportunities planned specifically for the pediatric hospital medicine professional.
Claim Your CME
Attended PHM 2017 and need to claim your CME?
Claim your CME and ABP MOC Part 2 Credits at the SHM Learning Portal.
To access your evaluation for PHM 2017:
- Visit the brand-new SHM Learning Portal using the link in your daily CME email or by going to www.shmlearningportal.org.
- Click Login in the upper right and enter your SHM username and password. (If you do not have an SHM username and password, select Activate Your Account on the login page.)
- Once you are logged in, you will see a message confirming your enrollment in Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2017. (If you do not see this message, proceed to your My Transcript section and select Pending Courses; you will see the Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2017 activity there).
- Click the title Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2017 to enter the evaluation.
- Click Start and follow on-screen directions to complete the evaluation.
Claiming Your ABP MOC Part 2 Points
Sessions that were eligible for ABP MOC Part 2 Points are appropriately marked throughout the evaluation. Each eligible session requires an additional question to be answered. It is recommended that you record the session(s) and corresponding points you are selecting in your evaluation. You will be able to select the number of ABP MOC Part 2 Points you are claiming in the CREDIT section of the evaluation. Claimed ABP MOC Part 2 Points will automatically be reported to the ABP through the SHM Learning Portal.
Questions/Need Assistance? Contact [email protected] for assistance with claiming your CME and ABP MOC Part 2 Credits.
Learn More from PHM 2017!